Painting By Leslie Allen(60 PICS)




























































Leslie Allen is an American painter, known for working in the Figurative style. "Married 35 years and have two amazing children. Best of all I have 4 wonderful grand kids. I love to paint it is very rewarding. I have developed so many wonderful friendships through my art and I feel truly blessed. I have always had a passion for art and nature. I love starting with a blank canvas and making it come to life with paint.
I paint for a living so each piece I try and make special and hope it touch's someones heart. My work is inspired by people, nature, and emotion.
I am so thankful to have passion for art and having this wonderful world of art to escape to. I hope my artwork always reflects my passion for art and each piece you look at leaves you with a wonderful feeling. Its an amazing feeling knowing over a 1000 of my paintings and prints are hanging in lodges, cabins, estates, homes, all over the world".

Comments